June 5, 2010

Discovering the taste of London

I am back after spending some days in London.
It was really great as I was not just confined to hanging out exhausted in my hotel room after a day of tough negotiations:)), but I got to see one of my closest friends, who has recently exchanged the chaotic charm of this unorganised island for the buzz of the big metropolitan city of London.
Sadly for her the weather seems to be way better in Ireland this summer as it was nothing but rain for me in London.
I made an interesting discovery in the shops. Walkers seems to want to start this football world cup with an array of interesting tastes. I could not resist to sample the "German Bratwurst" crisps; sadly they taste a little weird. Maybe Bratwurst spice should only be enjoyed on the delicious meat sausage itself. I like the spirit and the idea however and I wish they would finally start selling Marmite Walkers in Ireland (though I could not even find them in London this time)!

No comments: