March 28, 2010

Truly Local - Lokale Übersetzungen :)

I have been travelling quite a bit again. Below some of the fun things I spotted while travelling.

Ich bin mal wieder ziemlich viel unterwegs. Anbei ein paar lustige Beispiele für schlechte Übersetzungen, die mich zum schmunzeln gebracht haben.Sometimes a schedule just ain't enough :) If the weather is bad in the German text, the schedule just isn't enough...
Ohne Worte :)

I wonder what else can be requested here :)
Deutsch klingt ganz gut hier...

I spotted this logo in Austria. Strongly reminded me of "Plus" in Germany :) It's funny when a familar chain has a different name all of a sudden.
Dieses Logo habe ich in Österreich erspäht. Es erinnert mich doch stark an "Plus" in Deutschland :)

This one is from Austria. "Fussgeher" sounds like a foot walker :) and they seem pretty dangerous in Austria
Gefährliche Fussgeher :)

No comments: